Change of Name/Major


Change of Major

Students who wish to change to a different academic program or a second major should discuss the proposed change with their academic advisors and submit a "Change of Major" form to the Admissions office.

Change of Name/Address 

If a student’s name or address changes while he/she is enrolled, the student should complete a “Change of Name/Address Form”, available in Student Services, and return it to the Admissions office. The student must provide a Social Security Card showing proof of the name change.