SCC E-Learning provides both group trainings as well as one-on-one assistance. We also offer an Open Lab from 9 a.m.-noon on Thursdays on the Jackson Campus and additional days and times on the Macon Campus.
E-Learning training sessions are held at the Center for Teaching Excellence in Bradford Hall (Room 306) or on the Macon Campus. Please use the links below to find and register for E-Learning training sessions:
- SCC Professional Development - visit this site to see the current Professional Development Calendar and sign up for any trainings on the Get Registered page.
- E-Learning Training Sessions Catalog - view our catalog to read descriptions of all of our trainings offered, including online and face-to-face options.
- Register for E-Learning Trainings - if you already know what E-Learning training you would like, you may also use this link to request a training session. E-Learning will contact you to set up a day and time based on your availability.
Note: PCs are provided, but feel free to bring your own laptop if you prefer.
Open Labs:Join us during this lab time set aside for you to walk in and get help with any Blackboard or Blackboard teaching-related issues you may have (Respondus, Camtasia, etc.). We are always available by appointment, but this open lab time is designed for you to visit at your convenience. We hold Open Labs on both the Jackson and Macon Campuses.
Jackson Campus (Bradford Hall, Center for Teaching Excellence, Room 306):
- Each Thursday, Aug. 20-Dec. 10, 9 a.m.-noon
- Monday – Thursday, Aug. 17-20, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday – Tuesday, Dec. 9-15, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 25; Wednesday, Aug. 26; Monday, Oct. 12; Tuesday, Oct. 13; Tuesday, Dec. 1; Wednesday, Dec. 2; 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Room TBD
Questions? Please submit a Help Ticket to SCC E-Learning
(under "Select Type of Help," choose "Blackboard Assistance")