This site is under development - thank you for your patience!
To register, please fill out the Student Blackboard Training Sign-Up form.
- Thursday, January 8, at 10 am (Jackson Campus, Bradford Hall, Room 306)
- Monday, January 12, at 1:30 pm (Jackson Campus, Bradford Hall, Room 306)
- Wednesday, January 14 at 9:30 am (Macon Campus, Room 228)
- Tuesday, January 20, at 12:30 pm (Macon Campus, Room 107)
- If you want to attend training but cannot make the times above, please fill out the Student Training Request Form.
Online Training (Self-Paced)
When you log in to Blackboard, you will see a course entitled Blackboard Training on the right hand side of your screen. You will not receive a grade for this course; it is for training purposes only. If you feel that you need additional help, please check out the tutorials below. You can also attend a hands-on training session on campus (see above), or you may fill out this Student Training Request Form to request training.
- How to Navigate Blackboard (video)
- Course Tools
- Checking Your Grades (video)
- Taking a Test Online (video)
- Operating System and Operating System Compatibility with Blackboard
- Student Blackboard FAQs
Blackboard Mobile Learn for iPad
- Free iTunes app (Requires a $1.99 fee to access courses)
- Free Android app (Requires a $1.99 fee to access courses)
- SCC Student Resources
- Blackboard Login
- SCC Online Programs
- Withdraw from an Online Course
- Blackboard Help for Students (from Blackboard.com)
The following operating systems and browsers are tested for UALR’s current version of Blackboard. It is strongly recommended that you use the current release of Firefox for Windows or Mac OS X.
(Final Release Channel)
|Firefox (Final Release Channel)||Compatible||Certified||Compatible|
|Chrome (Stable Channel)||Compatible||Certified||Compatible|
Certified - Certified configurations are fully tested and supported.
Compatible - Compatible configurations are partially tested but should function properly.
Unsupported - Unsupported configurations are either impossible or not tested.