- Contact the Honors Program Advisor to learn about program expectations.
- Collaborate with a faculty member to design an Honors contract. An Honors contract identifies the additional requirements to meet the Honors designation for the course. The contracts will be reviewed and approved by the Honors Program Committee.
- To remain in the Honors Program, students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
To receive an Honors designation on the Degree/Diploma:
- Successful completion of program of study with a 3.5 or higher
- Students must successfully complete 12 hours of Honors course credit with an “A” or “B” in each course.
Honors Credit Appeal:
In the event a student wishes to appeal an unsatisfactory honors project outcome, the student must appeal the decision to the chair of the honors program within three weeks of learning the honors project was not awarded credit. Upon notification to the honors program chair, the honors appeals committee will convene to review the appeal.