Step 1 - Submit Online Application
- Social security number and driver licenses number for the application
- Program of Study for which you are applying - follow the link to a list of available programs
- Recommend you read the admission policy.
- Recommend you visit the Campus and take a Tour.
Step 3 - Placement Testing - Placement testing is designed to assist the student and the college in placing the student in the proper courses. To prepare for the Placement Test, it is recommended to complete a free Accuplacer Prep Session provided by Educational Opportunities. For more information or to register, please contact Crystal Snover at 339.4272. Schedule an appointment to take the SCC College Placement Test by contacting the Testing Center or submit official SAT or ACT scores. Have college credit from another institution - please follow Step 2.
Step 4 - Apply for Financial Aid
Step 6 - Registration Information for Summer and Fall 2014 - Students attending New Student Orientation will be advised and registered during orientation - your advisor's name will be on your acceptance letter.
Step 8 - Find and Purchase your books
- Search for Classes - A list of all classes offered for a term
- International Students - Contact the Registrar's Office 828.339.4406
- Veterans - Complete online application and contact the Financial Aid Office 828.339.4315
- 2014 - 2015 Catalog
- Student Handbook
- Request an SCC Information Packet