To Register for SCC Library Card & Account:
1. Students, Faculty & Staff:
Request a SCC Photo ID card from the Cashier at the Business Office. Your Colleague ID number is on the front, and your unique Library barcode is on the back.
2. Bring the photo ID card to the Library.
3. Fill in a Library Card Application Form. Library staff must verify your identity, address and ID numbers, and create a user account for you in the CCLINC Library Catalog system.
4. Now your SCC ID card is also a registered library card! You are ready to check out materials from Holt Library, login to your CCLINC user account, and borrow from other community college libraries.
5. THIS IS A ONE-TIME PROCESS. To update contact information on your account, please contact library staff by phone or e-mail.
To Request Password for NCLIVE:
1. Login to MySCC, choose the Library tab, and you will find the password information in “Holt Library News” section.
2. Alternately, all residents of NC may request NC LIVE password from the local public library.