Welcome!We have listed a number of links, including academic assistance, distance learning information, and links to other SCC resources.
- Admission and registration
- Academic advice is available to all students by emailing or calling their assigned program advisor at the College.
- For a list of program advisors, please see the Faculty Advisors by Program website.
- For students participating in the Associate in Arts - College Transfer program, please see the University Transfer Advising Center website for more information about Academic Advising.
- Blackboard Support for Students
- Career Center
- Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- Grievances and Complaints
- Help for Other Online Tools (Including Accessibility and Privacy Information)
- IT (Information Technology) Support
- Learning Assistance Center
- Online Tutoring
- State Authorization
- Student Orientation
- Student Support Services
- Tuition and Fees
- Web Centered / Online Program and Courses
Questions? Please submit a Help Ticket to SCC E-Learning
(under "Select Type of Help," choose "Blackboard Assistance")