- Candidates must be an SSS participant
- Candidates must formally apply
- Scholarship committee will consist of SSS staff and a member of Financial Aid
- Candidates must have completed at least 12 credit hours -- developmental classes will count towards the 12 hours
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be eligible and maintain a 2.0 GPA or better for continued eligibility
- Committee will choose 1 recipient and an alternate
- Monies will be awarded in accordance with scholarship cycle
- To continue the scholarship, the recipient must complete at least 6 semester hours with a 2.0 GPA or better.
Scholarship Exploration Workshops
Your SSS office will be offering scholarship exploration workshops. We have scheduled 12 sessions in an attempt to fit your busy schedule. Please pick a time that is best for you and sign-up in the SSS office.
We will review the SCC online scholarship application, research scholarship criteria, and discuss important deadlines and the required scholarship essay.