Applicants seeking admission into the Nursing programs must take the TEAS V Examination:
- Nursing Associate Degree – Deadline: January 31, 2015
- RIBN Nursing Program – Deadline: January 31, 2015
The TEAS V measures a student’s ability in Reading, Mathematics, Science and English and Language Usage. The adjusted individual total score will be used as one component in the highly competitive health science selection process. This score will range from 0% to 100%. Nursing programs use this score differently based on specific program selection criteria. (See your Nursing advisor for details.)
You may test once per academic year (defined as August 1 through July 31). Scores will be considered valid for a term of three years from the date of the exam.
If you do not show for an exam, then you will have to re-pay to register for another exam. If you need to reschedule an exam, you will need to contact ATI Testing directly.
How to Register
Please use the following instructions to register for the TEAS Exam:
- Go to: https://www.atitesting.com
- Click: Create an Account (located on the top right of page)
- Complete Registration Process
- Select Southwestern CC NC as your institution
- Select: I want to register to take TEAS through ATI at an institution
- Registration Page:
- Select Program Type - Here the student selects Nursing for the TEAS V or Allied Health for the Allied Health Programs.
- Select: Country (USA)
- Select: State (NC)
- Select: City (Sylva or Franklin)
- Select: Date and Time of Desired Exam (Click to Register)
- Complete Checkout Process - Non-Refundable Fee of $50.00 for TEAS V and $45 for TEAS Allied Health. (Note: Cost will be going to $56 for either exam next year)
Please save your exam date, time and account login information.
It is highly recommended that you purchase a study guide for the exam from either ATI Testing or the SCC bookstore. Here is a link to the study guide and or practice tests:
ATI Testing Contact Info:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Testing Center if you have any questions regarding the TEAS V Exam.