Change of Name/Program


Change of Program

A student who wishes to switch to a different program of study or add another program should discuss the proposed change with his or her academic advisor.  After consulting with an advisor, submit a "Change of Program" form to the Admissions Office or email your requested change from your mySCC student email account to admissions[at]southwesterncc[dot]edu

Change of Name/Address 

If a student’s name or address changes while he/she is enrolled, the student should complete a “Change of Name/Address Form”, available in Student Services, and return it to the Admissions office. The student must provide a Social Security Card showing proof of the name change.