Skip to main content

While our CCP advising staff is happy to help students with other issues, we are not the right people to call for technical assistance. 

For problems with Moodle (the software students use to access their classes directly), students should contact  E-Learning at:


or by visiting this page.

For problems with accessing MySCC or SCC systems more broadly (like a lost password, etc), students should contact the IT Help Desk at:


Or by visiting this page.

Students need their student ID handy when they call.

For help with the accessibility of this website, please use this form.