We have listed a number of links, including academic assistance, distance learning information, and links to other SCC resources.
- Admission and registration
- Academic advice is available to all students by emailing or calling their assigned program advisor at the College.
- For a list of program advisors, please see the Faculty Advisors by Program website.
- For students participating in the Associate in Arts - College Transfer program, please see the University Transfer Advising Center website for more information about Academic Advising.
- E-Learning Support for Students
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- Grievances and Complaints
- Help for Other Online Tools (Including Accessibility and Privacy Information)
- IT (Information Technology) Support (828.339.4409 or toll free 800.447.4091 ext 4409)
- Learning Assistance Center
- The LAC provides drop-in academic support, tutoring and test proctoring.
- Online Tutoring
- State Authorization
- Student Concerns Portal
- Student Orientation
- Student Support Services
- Tuition and Fees
- Web Centered / Online Program and Courses
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.