Step 1 - Submit Online Application
- Social security number and driver licenses number for the application
- Program of Study for which you are applying - follow the link to a list of available programs
- Recommend you read the admission policy.
- Recommend you visit the Campus and take a Tour.
Step 4 - Apply for Financial Aid
Step 5 - Signup for the Required New Student Orientation - Before attending orientation or registering for classes, you will need to complete SmarterMeasure. SmarterMeasure is an assessment that ensures your readiness to complete online and seat-based coursework. You can access SmarterMeasure by logging into your MySCC account and find it located within the Quick Launch Pad. Please bring your results to orientation or when registering with your advisor.
Step 6 - Registration Information for Summer and Fall 2015 - Students attending New Student Orientation will be advised and registered during orientation - your advisor's name will be on your acceptance letter. Academic Advising: Academic advice is available to students by emailing or calling their assigned program advisor at the College.
Step 8 - Find and Purchase your books
- Search for Classes - A list of all classes offered for a term
- International Students - Contact the Registrar's Office 828.339.4406
- Veterans - Complete online application and contact the Financial Aid Office 828.339.4315
- SCC Catalog
- Student Handbook
- Request an SCC Information Packet