Skip to main content

How to Request Continuing Education / Extension Transcript

Step one:  Print and complete Transcript Request Form

Request in person:  Deliver Transcript Request Form to Room 101 in Founders Hall on SCC's Jackson Campus. You will be able to pick up the transcript within 1-2 business days after you have submitted the request. You must present a form of identification if you are picking up the transcript in person. If you would like someone other than yourself to pick up the transcript, please write this on the request form with their full name and that you give them permission to pick up the transcript on your behalf.

Request by mail:

Southwestern Community College
Attention: Melissa Medlin
Continuing Education-Founders Hall
447 College Drive
Sylva, NC 28779

Request BY FAX: 

Fax Transcript Request Form to 828.339.4495

Continuing Education Forms

To download any of these forms for printing in .pdf format you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download it for free by clicking HERE.
If you do not wish to install Adobe Acrobat reader, you may pick up any of these forms from our Continuing Education Department located on the Jackson Campus, Founders Hall, first floor.


Click on the title of the form you would like to download.  Save the form and then open to print.

Change of Name/Address Form
If a student's name or address change the student must complete a Change of Name/Address Form. The student must provide a Social Security Card showing proof of the name change. The form can be returned to the Workforce Continuing Education office on the Jackson Campus or any SCC center.

Continuing Education Transcript Request Form
A current or former student may secure a transcript of his grades by completing a Transcript Release Form and submitting it to the Continuing Education Office either by mail or fax. In compliance with the Privacy Act, student transcripts will not be released to a third party without the signature of the student.

Request for a Duplicate GED Diploma or Official GED Transcript
Go to

For in-house GED transcripts, click HERE.

Student Authorization to Release Information

Underage Permission Form for GED/ESL Classes
(applicants 16-17 years of age)

For help with the accessibility of this website, please use this form.