Golden Leaf Scholarship For Community College Students Transferring to Four-Year Public Institutions


  • Be currently enrolled at a North Carolina community college
  • Be a North Carolina resident for tuition purposes (1 year minimum of consecutive residency)
  • Transfer to one of the state’s public universities in the fall (list is available in the Financial Aid Office)
  • Reside in one of the 78 eligible counties
  • Demonstrate financial need (complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA])
  • Present a strong record of academic achievement – GPA 3.0 or above
  • Must not be in default on a student loan

Information and applications are available online at