Accreditation, Certification, and Affiliations
- Current College Catalog, Section: About SCC.
- Southwestern Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097) to award Associate's Degrees. Questions concerning accreditation of Southwestern Community College may be made directly to the College or to SACSCOC at 404.679.4501 or http://www.sacscoc.org.
- SCC Student Drug-Free Policy
- NC Alcohol Laws
- Federal Penalties and Sanctions for Illegal Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Federal Trafficking Penalties
- Drugs of Abuse/Uses and Effects
- Student Records Policy
Current College Student Handbook, Section: Regulations, p. 181
- Student Policies (Handbook)
Please click the following link to file a complaint within your home state: State Complaint Process
Services for Student with Disabilities
Sexual Assault Victim's Bill of Rights
Standards of Student Conduct
Student Right to Know Act