- Follow the steps outlined on the SCC home page under “How To Apply”
- New Student Orientation is REQUIRED of all new students. Sign up for the orientation.
- You will receive an acceptance letter with instructions on how to log into MySCC
- Make an Appointment with your assigned advisor.
- Early Registration begins November 10, 2014
Pay Tuition and Fees
|Semester||Tuition Due Date|
|Spring 2015 First/Full Session||January 6, 2015|
|Spring 2015 Second Session||March 5, 2015|
Tuition and fees must be paid at the Cashier's Office located on the first floor of the Balsam Center on the Jackson Campus, the Cashier's Office on the Macon Campus or online through MySCC (click on the Finances tab).
IMPORTANT NOTICE - If you register for classes but do not intend to enroll, you MUST drop all classes. Failure to do so could result in you being invoiced and held responsible for payment for the classes. The deadlines for 100% is the last day of registration.
Residency: If you have questions about your residency status for tuition, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 828.339.4219.
Class Schedule: Students may obtain a copy of their class schedule by logging in to MySCC.
ID Cards: Students must obtain their SCC ID Card at the Cashier’s Office on either campus.
Textbooks can be purchased in the SCC Bookstore. A listing of required texts and supplies is available on the bookstore’s web page
- Students will need a copy of their class schedule when purchasing books.
Class Attendance Requirements
- Students are EXPECTED to attend the first day of all class meetings.
- 1st Day of Classes for Spring 20154 is January 7, 2015.
Schedule Adjustment Period
Students meet with their assigned advisors to adjustment class schedules. Tuition for ANY classes added must be PAID by the close of business on the day added.
Full Session - Jan. 7 - Jan. 14
Second Session - March 5 & March 6
Taking an Online Class
Your online class will be available in Blackboard on the first day of the class - NOT before. Your class schedule in WedAdvisor displays the start date for each class you are enrolled. The start date can also be found in the class listing found in "Search for Sections".
Macon Campus Registration
Registration for Macon County classes will be available at the Macon Campus during the times and dates listed above.
Campus, 44 Siler Farm Road, Franklin, 828.306.7001
Books: Textbooks are available to Macon Students for pickup at the
Macon Campus Business Office. Order your books online or call the Bookstore at ext. 4223 and request that your books be sent to the Macon Campus.