Full-Time Employee Benefits
This summary is provided by the Office of Human Resources for information only. It does not supersede or supplant anything published by the state of North Carolina or any official Southwestern Community College publication. Please refer to plan documents for detailed information.
Browse the categories to the right to find out more about the benefits we offer to employees of our college.
Also you may wish to contact one of the following resources for further information.
- Human Resources 828.339.4257
- Employee Assistance Program 828.399.0134
- North Carolina State Health Plan 888.234.2416
- Teachers and State Employees Retirement System 877.627.3287
- State Employees Credit Union 828.586.8921
- State Employees Association of NC 800.222.2758