Read the following sections for information on how to submit work orders for different needs at Southwestern. Once you have reviewed the information on this page proceed to fill out the web-based or printable forms. You may need to install Adobe Reader if you cannot view the files.
Southwestern Community College’s maintenance staff uses an online work-order developer to help us respond to the needs of the college.
MaintenanceDirect - an Internet-based work order and maintenance management system - is now available for you to fill out maintenance work orders.
In order to get set up with this new system, send an email to Dr. Marc Boberg, Director of Facilities at m_boberg[at]southwesterncc[dot]edu including full name, email address, office phone, office you will be supporting. You will then be sent instructions for logging in to your account to initiate a work order.
Once you have an account, to submit a work order go to www.myschoolbuilding.com and bookmark the page by selecting: “Favorites” and “Add to Favorites” in your browser. Then you can fill out the work request form - being very careful to enter your e-mail address correctly because it is your unique username in the system. You can then click submit.
Anytime you want to check the status of previous requests, you can return to this page and click on the “my requests” tab.
Workorders: If you need to have the computer center install, repair, replace or upgrade any computer related equipment or software, please submit a workorder using this online form:
Alternatively, you may submit a workorder via email at ticket[at]southwesterncc[dot]edu.
Reserve space to hold conferences, events or meetings.
- Use this online form to submit a general request for your graphics and printing needs.
- Please use the Business Card Request Form for business cards only.
- Completing this form in its entirety will help to eliminate bottlenecking, increase communications, and will help provide a quicker turnaround time.
- All work orders must be submitted at least 7-10 working days in advance of the deadline (some projects may take longer).
- A separate work order is required for each request.
- For projects that require revisions, please send a hard copy sample or mock-up of the changes via campus mail.
Video Production Workform
If you need video footage taken and/or a video production made of an individual, class or event, please fill out this form.
Please email all website changes to webmaster[at]southwesterncc[dot]edu. Please include the URL and any text revisions. Please include a PDF of any attachment that needs updated/added.