Skip to main content

Grade Change

If an instructor wishes to change a grade, a "Change of Grade" form should be initiated by the instructor using the OnBase tool. OnBase is available through the MySCC portal. 

The electronic form will automatically be sent to your Division Dean for approval, ahead of processing in the Registrar's office. Once updated, an automatic email will be sent to notify you the grade has been changed.

An "I" grade indicates that a student has been doing acceptable work in the course but has not completed all required work. It is the student's responsibility to have this deficiency removed during the first two weeks of the following semester or the grade will automatically be changed to an "F". The OnBase "Change of Grade" form is used in this instance.


For help with the accessibility of this website, please use this form.