Because safety is a basic concern for all, we are committed to having a safe campus. Only on a safe campus will learning truly occur in a meaningful way.
In case of emergency, click on the Crisis Action Guide listed below for the appropriate campus:
|Jackson Crisis Action Guide||Macon Crisis Action Guide||Swain Crisis Action Guide||PSTC Crisis Action Guide|
Please read through the links below for a detailed analysis of our campus's safety procedures and important information.
In the event of an emergency dial 911 from your cell phone or any campus phone.
- Campus Security Report - Clery Act (Policy 6.03.01)
- Communicable Disease Policy (Policy 4.04.06)
- Complaint Procedure for Discrimination
- Crime Statistics
- Discipline and Appeal Procedures for Non-Academic Related Violations (Procedure 6.03.02.02)
- Discrimination and Unlawful Harassment (Policy 6.03.03)
- Employee Safety
- Policies & Procedures
- Standards of Student Conduct (Policy 6.03.02)