** Please note: This request is for curriculum students only.
- For Continuing Education (BLET, NPS, etc.) transcripts click here.
- For Adult High School transcripts click here.
- For GED diplomas, visit DiplomaSender.com
To learn how to submit transcripts to SCC from another school click here.
How to send SCC transcripts to a third party:
Guidelines for obtaining your official curriculum transcript:
Failure to follow the guidelines below may result in processing delays and/or cancellation of your request.
- Transcript orders will not be processed if you have a hold on your account. Please ensure you pay all balances before proceeding. Click here for Business Office contact information.
- Normal processing time is 1-2 business days for all electronic requests. Please allow additional time for USPS delivery. If you attended prior to 1985, processing time may be significantly extended.
- Requests can be made using one of the methods below or by completing a “Transcript Release Enrollment Verification Form” from the Registrar’s Office.
- This request is for Curriculum students only. If you need your Continuing Education transcript (NPS, BLET, etc.) please contact Con. Ed. directly.
- We do not charge a fee for requests submitting via Self Service or using the Transcript Release Enrollment Verification Form.
- The following costs are associated with requests submitted through National Student Clearinghouse:
- Mail: $2.50
- Electronic Transcript Exchange (ETX) for participating Colleges and Universities: $2.50
- Secure Electronic PDF to an email address: $3.50