** Please note: This request is for curriculum students only.
- For Continuing Education (BLET, NPS, etc.) transcripts click here.
- For Adult High School transcripts click here.
- For GED or HiSET transcripts or diplomas, visit DiplomaSender.com.
To learn how to submit transcripts to SCC from another school click here.
How to send your SCC transcript out:
Guidelines for obtaining your official curriculum transcript:
Failure to follow the guidelines below may result in processing delays and/or cancellation of your request.
- Transcript orders will not be processed if you have a hold on your account. Please ensure you pay all balances before proceeding. Contact the Business Office at 828.339.4290 to resolve any financial holds on your account.
- Normal processing time is 1-2 business days for all requests to be sent out. Please allow additional time for USPS delivery of mailed transcripts.
- If you attended prior to 1985, processing time may be significantly extended.
- We do not charge a fee for requests submitted through Self Service, SCC Transcript Request Form, or online webform.
- The following costs are associated with requests submitted through National Student Clearinghouse:
- Electronic Transcript Exchange (ETX) for participating Colleges and Universities: $2.50
- Secure Electronic PDF to an email address: $3.50
- Request a transcript in person, via mail, or by fax (SCC Transcript Request Form)
- Request a transcript using our online webform (SCC login not required)
- Request an official electronic transcript via the National Student Clearinghouse
- Request a Self Service transcript (currently enrolled students)