Skip to main content

Grade Change

This link will take you to Policy 6.02.03 – Grade Appeal

If an instructor wishes to change a grade, a "Change of Grade" form should be initiated by the instructor of the course and submitted to the Division Dean for final approval. The Dean will submit the form to the Registrar's Office for processing. An email will be sent to notify the student the grade has been changed.

An "I" grade indicates that a student has been doing acceptable work in the course but has not completed all required work. It is the student's responsibility to have this deficiency removed during the first two weeks of the following semester or the grade will automatically be changed to an "F". A Change of Grade form is used in this instance.

Forms are available in the division office only.


If you are using assistive technology and cannot access this information, please contact the webmaster to request an alternative format.