IT will be available remotely during regular business hours in several ways. What will NOT be available is phone service to IT during business hours.
IT will be doing EVERYTHING we can to support all students during this temporary period of teleworking. Be patient and work with us to help you.
NOTE: If you need to reset your password please try using the online password reset tool first, then contact IT if you still need assistance.
Here are the standard ways to get support:
1. Call the IT Helpdesk during business hours (8:00 am-5:00 pm Mon-Thu and 8:00 am - 12:00 pm Fri) at 828-339-4409. Leave a message if you do not get an answer.
2. Use resources on the IT Student web page.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Use the IT WorkOrder form.
5. Use Google Chat (not Hangouts) in the Google Apps. Find and Star the IT staff, including myself. From there we can chat with you live and spawn a Meet if needed or a Meet separately.
6. Chat with a Helpdesk technician online on the IT web page. We have a new chat tool!