Special Credit, Visiting/Summer-Only, and Non-degree seeking students
To enroll as a Special Credit, Visiting/Summer-Only Student, or non-degree seeking student please complete the following steps as soon as possible:
1. Complete our free online application listing "Special Credit" as your program of study.
2. Send/Bring an official copy of your current College/University transcript to the SCC Registrar's Office - 447 College Drive, Sylva, NC 28779
3. Check our class schedule to see what courses are available.
4. Visit, call, or email the University Transfer Advising Center to register for the classes you wish to take. (If you are a visiting student, consult your advisor at your primary institution before registering for classes.)
5. Use the College Bookstore’s website to search for and purchase your books and course materials.
6. Pay tuition and fees using one of our payment options.
For important dates and deadlines visit our "Registration Information" page.
Questions? Call Admissions at 828.339.4352 or email email@example.com