Skip to main content
Please go to the following website.
First, you will need to select North Carolina. Then, you can select the options you need. 
If you have any questions or need more information please call Devonne Jimison, Coordinator of High School Equivalency Testing, at 828.339.4486. Ms. Jimison’s office is located in Oaks Hall, Room 100F on the Jackson Campus.


For help with the accessibility of this website, please use this form.