Subjects addressed include but are not limited to, minimization of stored chemicals, hazardous chemical disposal, laboratory health and safety issues and regulatory compliance.
- Chair – Deanne Oppermann, Chemical Hygiene Officer/Chemistry Instructor
- Tyler Dixon, Director of Facilities and Operations
- Lisa Kim Fisher, Vice President for Financial and Administrative Services
- Kristen Holt, JCEC Representative
- Brian Kane, Fine Arts Department Chair/Instructor
- Michael McIntosh, Biology Instructor
- Todd Moses, HVAC Mechanic
- Megan Nicholson, Emergency Services/Safety Coordinator
- Vacant, Biology Instructor
*Due to significant or inherent hazards, certain chemical experiments or procedures may require prior approval. Prior approval for the purchase of a chemical or the exercise of a procedure or experiment shall be the responsibility of the Chemical Hygiene Officer.