Skip to main content


Below are the forms related to processes performed by the Registrar’s Office at SCC. To download any linked forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. As noted below, some forms may only be obtained from or submitted by an advisor or faculty member.


Add / Drop / Student Withdrawal / Administrative Withdrawal

Paper forms have been discontinued for adding/dropping/withdrawing from courses. All processes are now electronic.

During the drop/add period, students must meet with their academic advisor to complete drops and adds. Advisors can find important information about processing drops/add here.

Withdrawals can be requested by students through the MySCC Portal.

Administrative withdrawals can be requested by faculty through the OnBase form.

FINANCIAL AID NOTICE - Withdrawal from classes can result in repayment of financial aid funds or jeopardize any future financial aid. See the Financial Aid Office to review possible effects before requesting schedule changes.

ADD, DROP, and WITHDRAW deadlines can be found in the Academic Calendar.


Graduation Application (Submitted by Student or Advisor)

In order to be awarded a degree, diploma or certificate, a Graduation Application must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office prior to the semester’s application deadline. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline. 

Graduation applications can be submitted by the student or by an advisor. It is the student's responsibility to confirm that the application process has been completed by the deadline.

You can learn more about the graduation application and the Commencement Ceremony here.


Change of Grade ( Submitted by Instructor)

If an instructor wishes to change a grade, the Change of Grade OnBase form must be initiated.

An "I" grade indicates that a student has completed at least 80% of the course work and has been granted an extension to complete the remaining work past the last day of class. It is the student’s responsibility to have this deficiency removed during the first two weeks of the following semester or the grade will automatically be changed to an "F". A Change of Grade form will be needed to update the resulting grade.


Conditional Registration Form (Submitted by Advisor)

The purpose of the conditional registration form is to provide registration access for students to register for classes and secure a semester schedule while awaiting official prerequisite documentation to be received by Southwestern Community College. 


Course Credit/Advanced Placement for Licensure and Certification (Submitted by Advisor)

A student who has completed training and passed a national or state registry examination for licensure, certification or equivalent may be eligible to receive credit towards a certificate, diploma, or Associate of Applied Science Degree.

Note: A copy of the certification must accompany this form.


Course Credit by Exam (Initiated by Student)

Students may earn course credit by examination in selected courses identified by program coordinators or department chairs. The payment of the testing fee ($25.00 per course) and successful completion of the exam will result in an S grade for the course. Credit by examination may be earned prior to enrolling in a course or up to the 10% point if a student is enrolled in the course. 


Course Substitution (Submitted by Advisor)

When it is determined to be in the best interest of the student's declared educational objective, appropriate courses may be substituted for another course for graduation purposes. Course substitutions can be requested through the OnBase Course Substitution form. Once submitted, the form will be reviewed by the Division Dean. If approved by the Dean, the form will be reviewed and processed by the Registrar’s Office. If the request is unable to be processed at the time, it may be denied.


Enrollment Verification Request (Submitted by Student)

Current students who need proof of enrollment at SCC can complete this form. In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records will not be released without the signature of the student. 


FERPA Release and Restriction Forms (Submitted by Student)

Release of Information:  The federal Family Educational and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) prohibits SCC from providing personally identifiable information from student records to a third party without the student’s written consent. Students who wish to grant access to this information must submit the Authorization to Release Student Information form to the Registrar’s Office.

Restriction of Information: FERPA allows SCC to release certain directory information related to students to third parties. Directory information includes student name, program of study, degrees and honors received, dates of enrollment, current enrollment status and participation in officially recognized activities or sports. Students who wish to restrict the release of this information must submit the Request to Prohibit the Release of Directory Information form to the Registrar’s Office.

Students who wish to revoke access to previously authorized third parties or who wish to revoke the restriction the release of directory information must submit the Revocation of Prior Information Release Request form to the Registrar’s Office.


Transcript Request (Submitted by Student)

In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student transcripts will not be released without the signature of the student. You can request an SCC transcript here.


Additional forms for advisors can be found here.

Contact information for the Registrar’s Office can be found here.


For help with the accessibility of this website, please use this form.