Career Services offers a wide variety of events and programs designed to help students in every aspect of their career development. They include:
- Career Fairs and Recruitment Events
- Career Seminars on various topics like Career Decision-Making, Resume Writing, LinkedIn and Networking, Interview Preparation, Dining Etiquette and Dressing for Success
- Career Panels and Presentations on Specific Jobs or Skills
- Career Information Sessions
- Career Technology Workshops
Unless otherwise stated, Career Services programs are open to all students, alumni, and the public.
For Job Fairs, Panels and Networking Events:
- Professional attire is encouraged, and job seekers should bring fresh copies of an updated resume - go HERE for help with resumes and related tasks.
- Before and after any career fair, students and the general public may view job openings HERE on the SCC Job Board.
- Interested employers may find information about registering for events HERE.
Career Services Events