Read the following sections for information on how to submit work orders for different needs at Southwestern. Once you have reviewed the information on this page proceed to fill out the web-based or printable forms. You may need to install Adobe Reader if you cannot view the files.
Request Help from Maintenance
Southwestern Community College’s maintenance staff uses an online work-order system to help us respond to the needs of the college.
Log into MySCC and click on the link noted. You will be automatically logged into the MaintenanceDirect system:
Anytime you want to check the status of previous requests, you can return to this page and click on the “my requests” tab.
Workorders: If you need to have the computer center install, repair, replace or upgrade any computer related equipment or software, please submit a workorder using this online form:
Alternatively, you may submit a workorder via email at email@example.com.
Tickets can be submitted for help with transcripts, withdrawals, registration, etc. and will be answered as soon as possible. Please consider submitting a ticket before contacting the Registrar's Office directly to avoid heavy call traffic blocking office availability.
Request the assistance of the Curriculum Registrar's Office via this online form or by emailing RegistrarTicket@southwesterncc.edu
Reserve space to hold conferences, events or meetings.
Graphics and Printing Work Request
- Use this online form to submit a general request for your graphics and printing needs.
- Please use the Business Card Request Form for business cards only.
- Completing this form in its entirety will help to eliminate bottlenecking, increase communications, and will help provide a quicker turnaround time.
- All work orders must be submitted at least 7-10 working days in advance of the deadline (some projects may take longer).
- A separate work order is required for each request.
- For projects that require revisions, please send a hard copy sample or mock-up of the changes via campus mail.
Video Production Workform
If you need video footage taken and/or a video production made of an individual, class or event, please fill out this form.
Please email all website changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the URL and any text revisions. Please include a PDF of any attachment that needs updated/added.